Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wooden Sock Blockers




These are handmade wooden sock blockers. They are water proof....just perfect for blocking those hand knit socks you just finished. They also make great gifts for those sock knitters you know or that are your swap partners. They are custom made with the cutout of your choice. If I don't have the cutout you want listed, please let me know in the comments section of your order and I'll do my best to accommodate you. The price is $25.00 per pair, including shipping within the United States. IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE EMAIL ME gallerybydeborah@gmail.com BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND I'LL GIVE YOU SHIPPING COST. If you are ordering more than one pair at a time, a discount will be given on the shipping cost. Please use the PayPal buttons on the right for your convenient and secure purchases.

No comments: